ThreeDJ16

My Gen II Ultimate OTB!! (Lots Of Pics)

U got the black monster (black tiles + black grout) or black textured?

I'm ordering a blue Gen II (will do a different post though!).

Let's see which one arrives first (I'm closer to Indonesia!)

Yup, black tile/black grout stealth grill!

Well, mine is already in transit, so if you just ordered yours - hehe - I will probably win the race!

-=Jasen=-

Well' date=' I think mine is riding on the same boat as yours, so maybe we can race instead on who gets pictures first?[/quote']

What did you get? Gen II ? what colour?

I also ordered the gas extension and am in contact with EZ-Que to get the rotisserie and with the guru people to get the inducer...and with my bank manager for a 2nd mortgage!

it is removable..

Jasen, did you end up getting the gas gizmo?

If so how do you light it (when it's permanently attached via the back port)

First of all, it is removable.. The photos above show the rear port empty and with the plain no gas door (read plug)

You can light the gas by sliding the burner almost out and lighting it or making a long scrunched up newspaper sword putting it in on top of the burner lit and then turning on the gas slowly..

Re: it is removable..

Jasen, did you end up getting the gas gizmo?

If so how do you light it (when it's permanently attached via the back port)

First of all, it is removable.. The photos above show the rear port empty and with the plain no gas door (read plug)

You can light the gas by sliding the burner almost out and lighting it or making a long scrunched up newspaper sword putting it in on top of the burner lit and then turning on the gas slowly..

I will try to find a link, but I have a long grill ignitor.

-=Jasen=-

you could probably attach one of those gas grill igniters to the burner with a little shade-tree engineering.

I was going to do that, but worried over the heat were you attached the push button (as it would really need to attach to the door for best looks and function).

Here is a link to the simple igniter I use.

http://www.campingsurvival.com/evspar17ig.html

-=Jasen=-

you could probably attach one of those gas grill igniters to the burner with a little shade-tree engineering.

I was going to do that, but worried over the heat were you attached the push button (as it would really need to attach to the door for best looks and function).

Here is a link to the simple igniter I use.

http://www.campingsurvival.com/evspar17ig.html

-=Jasen=-

Hmm, food for thought, I do understand that I can "slide" the gas gizmo out and light but feel it's easier to light it using a long igniter..

See if I can source it here in Oz since the shipping costs from the states are getting a bit out of hand (more than 100 dollars just to getting some of my "need-to-have" KK stuff over here)...

Wooohoooo! The days are counting down; hopefully getting very close to port. I sure as hell hope it ain't coming in that damn port that is closed due to some misdirected whales!! I say grillem' up!

I am also hoping that my grill beats Firemonkey's home by at least a day or two! That way I can at least torture him a little bit (though he gets enough of that from me on xbox live - hehe).

-=Jasen=-