tcoliver

Lump Charcoal Briquets

FIREMONKEY!!! That is no way for a leader to act. Admit it, your cooker is PINK! Keep your neck up, it'll stop your neck from wrinklin'. If you can't handle the heat, stay off the mexi-K. If you need to indulge in self degradation, the fact you own a mexi-K would be understandable.

DJ, are you sorry yet you got me aboard? :toimonster

I saw that Rancher brand myself at my local Home Depot and plan to pick some up.

I have been using Wicked Good Charcoal's hardwood briquettes and really like the results. I used to use MexiK's extruded coconut, but imho i think it's much too expensive considering the shipping costs to the east coast.

charcoal

As I have been selling and using many types of lump charcoal, hardwood and mesquite, where can I get the coconut charcoal? What with the bge explosion on the North Shore of Chicago, this seems a natural(and the kk sales all around us of course). I would be willing to buy a quantity

Re: charcoal

As I have been selling and using many types of lump charcoal' date=' hardwood and mesquite, where can I get the coconut charcoal? What with the bge explosion on the North Shore of Chicago, this seems a natural(and the kk sales all around us of course). I would be willing to buy a quantity[/quote']Dennis is the distributor to the US of the Philippine coconut extruded. He says (in his "cat's out of the bag" topic) that his supply should be steady.

There's another company, whose supply has been sporadic over the past few years, that distributes a coconut extruded lump out of Thailand. that company also says it distributes a coconut lump (not extruded).