Curly

You have definately improved on it.

Hey Dennis, I saw one of your first KK's on ebay a few years back (can't remember exactly) and emailed you. My advice (of course you already knew it) was to get a forum going as soon as possible and keep a KK on ebay all the time for the exposure.

I fell for ceramic cooking and bought a Mexi-K (then it was an Indo-K) 5 or 6 years back. I love the grill but it looks like you have a great product and even better, you understand customer service. Now, that's a winning combo. The other K did it's job, in my opinion, but you have definately improved on it.

Love the pics, can't wait to see one in person. If anyone has one near the Union SC area yell at me so I can take a look.

Later,

Curly

Not sure where Curley is but I will soon have one in Atlanta(Snellville), GA. If your in the area give me a call. Anyone is welcome to come to my house once it arrives and see the new KK and if I'm cooking you can taste the great food. For that however you'll have to bring the beer.

Tony