Can you post the link to where a pic is (I'm really incapable of finding stuff, just ask my wife). I would like to give LeadDog the first opportunity to make fun of it, so I'm not saying a word.

LeadDog has so far got the Ugliest Cooker Award and has been looking for someone to hand off to :shock:

Can you post the link to where a pic is (I'm really incapable of finding stuff, just ask my wife). I would like to give LeadDog the first opportunity to make fun of it, so I'm not saying a word.

LeadDog has so far got the Ugliest Cooker Award and has been looking for someone to hand off to :shock:

That baby blue one ranks pretty high too.

-=Jasen=-

The blue one is supposed to be going incognito with a nice new coat of black paint - Im curious to hear how that turns out.

When all my tile falls of (its a mexi-k) maybe I will just Krylon it! Im just glad there is a REAL pink grill out there. Maybe it will deflect some heat away from my direction!

The blue one is supposed to be going incognito with a nice new coat of black paint - Im curious to hear how that turns out.

When all my tile falls of (its a mexi-k) maybe I will just Krylon it! Im just glad there is a REAL pink grill out there. Maybe it will deflect some heat away from my direction!

Being the first member of the Pink room still carries some status :roll:

There's an ugliest color contest? I wonder if they make hot pink, lime green and fluorescent orange tiles? Or I can pimp it out like an import racer with a huge spoiler, a 6" exhaust port, a gold-plated spinner on the damper, and racing stripes - yeah, racing stripes will make it cook extra fast! :wink:

There's an ugliest color contest? I wonder if they make hot pink' date=' lime green and fluorescent orange tiles? Or I can pimp it out like an import racer with a huge spoiler, a 6" exhaust port, a gold-plated spinner on the damper, and racing stripes - yeah, racing stripes will make it cook extra fast! :wink:[/quote']

Talk to Dennis, he was gonna do a copper one for someone once, he's up for all suggestions.

But if you really wanna compete with LeadDog, well, it'll take more than those mild customs. :shock:

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

What no months of hanging around envying the people who are getting KK's, you just purchased and joined the merry forum? I like! :D

Joining the colour theme discussion. I was going to ask for a different dome colour, but the boss didn't agree and not sure if Dennis wanted to get into the business of building different colours on 1 KK (would look nice I reckon black + red!).

Sorry, my team (NFL) hasn't played decently for the last decade....

Their colours are red and gold! (yep them guys). 8)

Anyway not a lot of TV coverage showing College Footbal here in Oz (which is a real shame!) :cry: .

They have Rugby here (2 different codes) :) and Aussie Football (AFL) :? .

Naah the poms are always on about the ashes! They're just peefed off that they can't seem to win them lately! :P

I saw on the naked whiz's site something about US cricket?

I thought a US cricket was something you find out in the fields eating your crops? :shock:

I thought American Cricket was just what the Brits call baseball? England liked baseball so much that they stole the idea and created cricket. Funny thing was we had a big laugh and wrote the rules upside down and backwards so they'd be incomprehensible and the Brits never caught on. :)

Great, now I want to get me some more Violet Crumble...

It's a great sport:

for the participant in the fields:spend hours on end doing bugger all waiting for a ball to be pitched your way

for the participant bowler/fielders: spend hours sledging each other whilst waiting for the umpires to decide whether a result was actually made

for the spectators: spend hours on end getting pissed drinking grog on the hill (the grassy bit surrounding most cricket pitches).

AND the games usually takes days to finish (I'm not talking about 1 day-cricket or even 20/20) aaahh great times watching the cricket!