Gruz

Hello!

I've been browsing the forums for a bit and thought I'd introduce myself.

I live in the Sacramento Area of California, which is a great place to be in if you enjoy wine & food. Close proximity to several different wine regions and more fruit wood clippings than you can make use of have really fueled my interest in creating good eats with grilling/BBQ. I have discovered that Kamado grills make a great partner towards that end and I am really pleased to have found you fine folks at this site! :D

Currently, I cook on a CharGriller & an old Sazco Sultan Kamado which I have had now for five+ years. The entire time I have been using my Sultan I knew I wanted something that was a step above, but frankly most ceramic cookers are not really that far ahead of my ancient Sazco. The KKs however, have been a pleasant surprise and I look forward to picking one up down the road. 8)

Welcome to the forum,

we used to drink a fair amount of your great californian wines when we lived in Europe... Currently mainly drinking the ozzie stuff.

I'm sure that when you decide to upgrade you'll find it a worthy replacement (my order is on the high seas currently!).

Happy Q-ing