My Pink KK

I have been working with Drunk_J for probably five days now trying to get a technical issue resolved! I can't reply to posts! The only thing it allows me to do is new posts, and what fun is that? Anyway, I'm thinking of naming my new cooker Firemonkey, in honor of the founnding Father of pink cookers. He started a raging fad!

KKSOTB242.jpg

I guess Christmas will me at my house this year. :smt026 DJ let's hope this rely works. Do you guys think I'm a spammer, since the reply to my first post was Curly. It is well documented throughout the forum of his alleged association with those rogues.

DJ' date=' thanks for your patience and support. Now let's hope I can set up a profile. E-mail me as to what the problem was, for my own edification. :idea:[/quote']

Hell, if I knew then we would both know! I have never had anyone else tell me they had an invalid session error before. That is generally something reserved for if you start to post and leave the window open too long without hitting submit. There is also only one mod they equate with that error, it is a quick post mod, which we do not use. Anyway, I made a few changes, hopefully it helped. Unfortunately I had to tune down some of the spam security - so we will see.

-=Jasen=-

JD, your turning pink! Come join the club. Sanny, she may be pink, but I didn't have to grovel in front of my wife to get her, which seems to be a common theme or excuse in the forum. Of course that's a new thread. In fact, a whole new forum! :smt115 I think I'll get in touch with phpBB to see about starting one. I'll call it "Grovelling Husbands Anonymous". :axe:

but I didn't have to grovel in front of my wife to get her' date=' which seems to be a common theme or excuse in the forum. Of course that's a new thread. In fact, a whole new forum! :smt115 I think I'll get in touch with phpBB to see about starting one. I'll call it "Grovelling Husbands Anonymous". :axe:[/quote']

Is this a dig at those of us who have a joint decision structure?

Although there was a "special" on sixty minutes here last weekend on "The Surrendered Wife"...:smt061

JD' date=' your turning pink! Come join the club. Sanny, she may be pink, but I didn't have to grovel in front of my wife to get her, which seems to be a common theme or excuse in the forum. Of course that's a new thread. In fact, a whole new forum! :smt115 I think I'll get in touch with phpBB to see about starting one. I'll call it "Grovelling Husbands Anonymous". :axe:[/quote']

That is true; all you had to do is get a pink grill instead. :lol: Wanna see a nice pic of my manly black tile / black grout grill (no grovel involved)? hehe :wink:

-=Jasen=-

Joint decision structure? When I decide to do something, I just make sure it fits her tastes before I approach the subject. It makes it hard for her to say no. Like the time I decided I want to have the King of Fins, a 1959 Cadillac.................

46518pinkcaddy.jpg

Need I say more? :smt057

My KK arrived yesterday, and it's not a work of art, it's a masterpiece! But, I did not get my thermometer! It's hard to cook without it (at least for me). I sent Dennis numerous e-mails to no avail. After the payment is sent, does the good communication cease? :smt012

The thermometers come from the US. They are Tel-Tru thermometers, and it doesnt make a lot of sense to ship them from here, to Indo, just to be packaged and shipped back again.

You should be getting it soon. In the meantime, if you arent doing anything too hot, you can just use a regular kitchen thermometer. I have even stuck the probe of my wireless maverick in there while roasting chickens, so I could monitor the temp from inside.

Ok, lets play nice... please.

If you are having a problem, nobody will fault you for posting it. That is not what we are about, just please use a little tact when doing so. We generally do not delete posts unless people get nasty to each other. But I might ask everyone here to remember there is a delete/edit button.

Thanks.

-=Jasen=-