My Pink KK

Hey KKELLER, we are a group of very happy campers, if you've done your homework you should know that. If anyone's been screwed here, it's just you...but maybe you are the first...seems alright to me though after you done come out and called the whole group of us something I can't pronounce and have no idear what it is.

kkeller, the fact that your initial post is still on the forum speaks volumes as to the spirit of this community.

If you have a problem, post it. You will find that this is far from a sycophantic forum. You will see that I challenged just about everything when I first came aboard.

Soon my KK should be arriving, and you can bet I will not hesitate to speak up where necessary.

I think most could come up with a less inflammatory way of wording it! Don't get me wrong; Dennis should completely respond to you and get you your part. I am not defending him here as that is not my job. I am merely stating you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar and it is not nice to piss off all the natives.

-=Jasen=-

I'm going to have to call you out on this one..

Well Mr Steve.. I'm going to have to call you out on this one..

Numerous, let's be concise here.. I received two Emails on both on Friday the 8th at 1:23am and then again at 8:24pm. I'm one day ahead of you and I'm not always able to be online as many hours on the weekends as I am during the week.

I think the problem is not the less than 48 hours since you heard from me..it's that during the week I got back to you every-time in less than 12 hours.. I think your being a little unfair to say I'm ignoring you over the weekend.. Straight talk here.. I have a life too..

:wink:

and a 19 month old lil girl who is very attention intensive!

Thanks for your involvement on the forum..

Please don't feel ignored, I just need to step away sometimes on the weekends.

OK, I unlocked the topic now since I believe everything is resolved.

Sorry about locking it, but Kkeller got his point/question in and I did not think anyone else needed to answer/respond till Dennis resolved it. So I appreciate everyone's understanding of that fact (if you don't, take it up with the management :smt067 ).

-=Jasen=-

I hope Dennis holds back a few dollars of your paycheck cause of my pain and sufering.

Hmm, last time I checked, zero minus any positive number equals a negative number? So I guess I gotta pay him now? I think you should be paying me for being a PITA!!! :butthead:

But of course, I am more than compensated by all the many thanks from forum members such as you - bwwhahahahaha - sorry, I could not even finish that load!

-=Jasen=-