jehlinger

Extremely Happy KK camper

As someone who's owned almost every type of ceramic cooker, I can say that the Komodo Kamado is definitely the top of the line!

From the time of my first contact with Dennis to receiving my cooker, the communication and customer service have been EXCELLENT!

Happy to finally own the top-of-the-line and happy to know that Dennis will continue to support improvements and further accessories.

There is absolutely no comparison in customer service to any other ceramic manufacturer I've ever dealt with.

Included features and build-quality put my Mexi-K to shame.

Thanks for a great product Dennis!!

Jeff :D:D:D:smt023:smt026

Man, you gonna spray that thing with some Rinoliner or something? Or you could leave it the same color, put some low rider shocks on it, curb feelers and hang fuzzy dice off the handle - hahahahaha! :shock:

Just funning ya man (well, kinda :shock: ) hehe. Congrats on a new cooker!

-=Jasen=-

Damn, you should have held onto that rhino-liner idea for a while!

We could have made a killing restoring POSKs that have shed their tiles and cracked all over :D Rhino-liner comes in colors and can be tinted, too :twisted:

I actually think it would work good too, as it is flexible and can probably handle moderate temps.

-=Jasen=-