DennisLinkletter

Totally Stoned Gen II OTB

Two things -

First, Dennis, you didn't sleep long enough!! You were posting when it was night time there, and now you are posting again, and there hasn't been time for bedtime.

Second, how many square feet of tile for a KK?

Just lookin a tile and dreaming of covering a KK with them. :)

Re: Wow.

That is right up there with the hammered copper!

Yup, sure is! :wink:

-=Jasen=-

It may have been nearly as much effort as well. It is not the hammered copper that I fell for, but it is the slate that the Mexi K group couldn't seem to finish ( yes another lost MexiK sale), nor get their excuses consistent for me in more than a year.

Sanny....I sent 30 sq. ft (they need 28 sq. ft). It is an effort to get the tile there, some tiles were broke, and they were not of uniform thickness nor size. They are also slightly smaller than 1 inch. It was a difficult 'birth'.

Approved by the color police? :shock:

As you have probably observed, Curly is the Color Constable! And since he says your cooker would be a high demand item, then you have gained his ringing color certification and endorsement. :smt003

Of course the rest of us would have overthrown him if he had ruled incorrectly. :smt003

I love that! Very nice indeed.

:P

Thanks majestic.....if anyone really wants to mess with Dennis while he is multi-tasking these days just tell him you want one exactly like it. :lol: :lol:

Dennis......this gets you back for those awful critters you tricked me with. :lol::wink:

named

Sanny has named the slate princess....her name is Sybil... complete with multiple personalities :eek::lol:

She is a grill, she is a BBQ, she is a bread/pizza oven, she is art. And she will be hot and sexy! :lol:

Thanks Sanny....I was trying to think of the perfect name....The name of the house (named long before it came into my hands) is Sea Gate. So Sybil will live at Sea Gate.

So now I invite the limericks!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Re: named

Sanny has named the slate princess....her name is Sybil... complete with multiple personalities :eek::lol:

if anyone really wants to mess with Dennis while he is multi-tasking these days just tell him you want one exactly like it.

:::hand raised::: I want one! :cheer:

Re: named

Great name is there a Basil to? :D (don't mention the war!) :P

No no no, not THAT Sybil!

The one with multiple personalities! Sally Field! You like me, you really like me! :)