ThreeDJ16

Propane Tank Cover

Well, I know this is not a grill pic, but it will be going beside my grill soon! This is a pic of a propane tank cover that Johnnyboy is making for me. It is made of sunbrella and slips over the tank with elastic on one end and a draw string on the other. Looks fantastic and is a great way of hiding those hideous propane tanks. You might ask why not paint them; well that is fine and great till you take them to get refilled. If they are a dark color, they will not refill them.

Thank you Johnnyboy of Johnnyboy's Jammies - hehe! I cannot wait to get my grill cover from you too!

-=Jasen=-

1020444mediumdt4.jpg

OH my, that's so funny! It looks like a little person in jammies! See the eyes, button nose and big smiling mouth (the handle)? Wonderful!!

Johnnyboy never ceases to amaze me. :)

Reminds me of DJ...big ole dumb grin on his face and full of hot air :D

You know I love ya bro, just hadda get ya on something after how you been abusin me :roll:

OH my, that's so funny! It looks like a little person in jammies! See the eyes, button nose and big smiling mouth (the handle)? Wonderful!!

Johnnyboy never ceases to amaze me. :)

Reminds me of DJ...big ole dumb grin on his face and full of hot air :D

You know I love ya bro, just hadda get ya on something after how you been abusin me :roll:

Bah, if you thought that was abuse, just wait till I start the torture!! :butthead::smt079 Besides, I had to make a post with pictures since you can't read and all! :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Yeah, well my Purdy thing reads stuff to me...member?

My finger is hovering over the ban button right now! :smt018

-=Jasen=-

Don't do it DJ, I really think that's Curly from high school, :shock: back when his mom used to let him grow his hair a little long. He Photo-shopped the bow in there and now it's his make-believe gal! :twisted::twisted::smt071

Yeah, well my Purdy thing reads stuff to me...member?

My finger is hovering over the ban button right now! :smt018

-=Jasen=-

Don't do it DJ, I really think that's Curly from high school, :shock: back when his mom used to let him grow his hair a little long. He Photo-shopped the bow in there and now it's his make-believe gal! :twisted::twisted::smt071

I heard a people being in love with their relatives an all, but you add a hole new dimension. :roll:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.