wal

customer services[Dennis style]

Hi All, I'm Wal, i'm a member, but a seldom poster :oops: I blame the time difference[ being in Ireland, 5 hours ahead of the east coast doesn't help with keeping up with threads] well thats my excuse :lol: However my recent experience with Dennis has to be reported. I am the owner of an RJ K9 of Indonesian extraction, and recently i had the old problem of a seized top damper. I resolved this in the time honored fashion[light a very large fire etc] and got the damn thing loose. However, when i unscrewed it to clean the threads i dropped it, naturally, onto concrete breaking about 15 tiles.I emailed Dennis and without hesitation he offered me replacement tiles FREE OF CHARGE. these duly arrived complete with grout, cement and adhesive.All this and i'm not even a customer!!! I know all you forum members will not be surprised at this, but it must be recorded and acknowledged. This level of service is unheard of[at least in the world of ceramic cookers] If Dennis does this kind of thing when i'm not a customer what can i look forward to when i eventually spend some money with him :P Again Dennis, take a bow. YOU THE MAN :smt038

Hi Curly,No, no more explosions.Truthfully, all the problems were caused by ignorance as opposed to equipment failure. However, no more of that :oops: Concerning my current problem, now that i have the means i'm going to fix it as soon as it stops raining[ weeks, months?] who knows, well, it is the emerald isle. By the way, how come you guys get on the forum so early in the day? am i the only one who works for a living? :smt013

am i the only one who works for a living?

Once you become a customer Dennis makes sure you don't have to work ever again - why he'll even come over and clean your gutters for you if you ask nicely :)

Honestly, after reading these forums do you think anyone would actually be willing to hire us? :wink: