Firemonkey

Almost there!

A couple of boxes full of bright and shiny things arrived today. My squaw was kind enough to take a couple of pictures for me, since I wont be home until Wednesday.

It looks like there are some nifty grill lifters in there...I dont recall ever seeing those before :D This may also be the first glimpse of the new SS lined stones and SS drip pan :o

picture1881ao6.jpg

picture1891uv4.jpg

I had to post some pics so DJ would know I got mine before his :D

I had to post some pics so DJ would know I got mine before his :D

Dude, you got a box of parts. My grill is scheduled for delivery Tuesday, when is yours??? hehe And better yet, you won't be home till Wed to see it? Man, I will have already grilled up a couple pigs and a cow by then!! That is a full 24 hrs head start on you! hehe

Also, those grill lifters come with the rotisserie for removing it while hot. They are in other pics of rotisserie parts!

-=Jasen=-

Go ahead and chaw it up there' date=' buddy. You see those boxes in the upper left of one of the pics?? Well, thats for you - Im supposed to fwd it along...Kind funny how long I am out of state now, isnt it :twisted:[/quote']

Hehe, just remember how this revenge thing works both ways!!! :twisted:

-=Jasen=-

Any clues on what that circle thing is under the rotisserie motor bracket?

Forgot to mention, very cool on the SS lined stone and drip pan! Nice it comes with that type of stuff. It is hard to find items like that which fit proper, so I am glad I don't have to look for any now - freakn sweet!

-=Jasen=-

Go ahead and chaw it up there' date=' buddy. You see those boxes in the upper left of one of the pics?? Well, thats for you - Im supposed to fwd it along...Kind funny how long I am out of state now, isnt it :twisted:[/quote']

Darn, my crate will be in Oz on the 24/6...

Did you happen to have a box marked VIP - Ozzie stuff for forwarding?? :D

Nice pictures I was going to do that and post all the components that are in a delivery!

Why are there 2 pans?

The feature list shows SS lined heat deflector and 16" ss lined baking stone. I am guessing thats why there are two. They look identical to me' date=' but I cant say for sure - you guys have seen all I have in the pictures I posted.[/quote']

So you reckon the 2 similar ones are roughly the same but 1 is a top view and 1 is a bottom view?

Call your squaw and clarify! :wink:

All these new toys... :D

Firemonkey, I can see 2 grills shoudn't there be 3 (or is one being shipped with the KK?

Dennis, is the material for the pizza stone the same as for the deflector? or do they have different properties? Inquisitive minds want to know! :P

Turtle, you are close enough fort the inaugural cook. Come on over! It might not happen until Friday or Saturday, since I am traveling :shock:

I have a feeling m charcoal consumption is about to increase significantly :D

So where's the beast at today Firemonkey? Mine arrived in Saint Louis today, again, hope it travels through quick so it don't get tainted with bad BBQ - hehehe. It is kinda interesting that my grill keeps making all the stops in areas famous for BBQ (maybe seeing it is making the truck driver have BBQ cravings)! I am gonna laugh if it stops off in Memphis next - hahahaha! Just so long as it ends up in the best place for BBQ in the world, my backyard, I am good with it!

-=Jasen=-

So where's the beast at today Firemonkey? Mine arrived in Saint Louis today, again, hope it travels through quick so it don't get tainted with bad BBQ - hehehe. It is kinda interesting that my grill keeps making all the stops in areas famous for BBQ (maybe seeing it is making the truck driver have BBQ cravings)! I am gonna laugh if it stops off in Memphis next - hahahaha! Just so long as it ends up in the best place for BBQ in the world, my backyard, I am good with it!

-=Jasen=-

That is so wrong!!

All I get is a ship's location of several months ago! At least I know it's on a ship!

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shippo ... call=9VID2