Firemonkey

Almost there!

So where's the beast at today Firemonkey? Mine arrived in Saint Louis today, again, hope it travels through quick so it don't get tainted with bad BBQ - hehehe. It is kinda interesting that my grill keeps making all the stops in areas famous for BBQ (maybe seeing it is making the truck driver have BBQ cravings)! I am gonna laugh if it stops off in Memphis next - hahahaha! Just so long as it ends up in the best place for BBQ in the world, my backyard, I am good with it!

-=Jasen=-

That is so wrong!!

All I get is a ship's location of several months ago! At least I know it's on a ship!

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shippo ... call=9VID2

We'll be sure to post you some pics to make you feel better. :smt084

-=Jasen=-

It left Mobile, AL at 518PM on Saturday....off to the next stop. Looks like my driver is dropping the hammer compared to yours :P

Mobile, AL to Clermont FL =421 Mi 8)

St Louis, MO to Augusta, GA = 702 Mi :shock:

Yeah, my guy is site seeing! But it don't much matter as:

Firemonkey to Clermont, FL = Wednesday - hehehe

-=Jasen=-

We'll be sure to post you some pics to make you feel better. :smt084

-=Jasen=-

I'm happy with that!...

Let's see ...DJ (home & vacation) vs. Firemonkey (traveling & working)...

I'll put my money on DJ get his KK and start cooking first (with photo's!)

Yeah, I may not be there to collect the prize, but I think my horse is going to cross the line first :D

ORLANDO , FL 06/17/2007 2:44 A.M.

SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED AT A SERVICE CENTER.

Only 20 miles to go...Watch these last 20 miles take as long as it did to span the USA :lol: If I was home, I would go and pick it up, just for DJ.

Yeah, I may not be there to collect the prize, but I think my horse is going to cross the line first :D

ORLANDO , FL 06/17/2007 2:44 A.M.

SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED AT A SERVICE CENTER.

Only 20 miles to go...Watch these last 20 miles take as long as it did to span the USA :lol: If I was home, I would go and pick it up, just for DJ.

That is cool dude! I think my driver is passed out drunk somewhere - hehe. Did they call you yet and setup a delivery time?

-=Jasen=-

not that I have heard...but I spent all day on the beach' date=' so maybe they did :?[/quote']

It would have been last Thursday or Friday. They won't call on Saturday or Sunday. I am sure they will schedule tomorrow.

All day on the beach huh, probably drinking and gawking at the sites - hehe! Boy, I sure do pity you, must be tough having to get by doing that - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

I sure do pity you' date=' must be tough having to get by doing that - hehe.[/quote']

Yeah, almost as bad as being off on vacation for a month at a time!

Well, you know, I got to stay in practice being a drunk! Don't think anyone living within several hundred miles wants me practicing at work - hahahaha! :eew:

-=Jasen=-