ThreeDJ16

SS Hinge Cover

Very nice! Also looks like good protection in case some fingers happen to be back there when you're opening the lid - almost like Dennis merges form with function on a regular basis ;)
He has little people there, with teeny little sweet fingers, and it would break his heart if their fingers got in there. :binky:

Very nice! Also looks like good protection in case some fingers happen to be back there when you're opening the lid - almost like Dennis merges form with function on a regular basis ;)
He has little people there' date=' with teeny little sweet fingers, and it would break his heart if their fingers got in there. :binky:[/quote']

I've seen the cover but somehow always figured it was cosmetics only...

Makes sense to protect it from little / big fingers

We are dink dink so...have no experience with little fingers.. :roll:

He has little people there' date=' with teeny little sweet fingers, and it would break his heart if their fingers got in there. :binky:[/quote']

I've seen the cover but somehow always figured it was cosmetics only...

Makes sense to protect it from little / big fingers

We are dink dink so...have no experience with little fingers.. :roll:

Is "Dink, Dink" Aussy for something?

Is "Dink' date=' Dink" Aussy for something?[/quote']Dual income, no kids. :wink: Not to be confused with "sink" or "nink." Or the Curly Joe favorite "DOINK!!" hehehe. ;) no no, not the same as that at all.

Thanks Sanny, I hope that's what the smiley was for! Is "fur family" used up North?.... :beer:

Thanks Sanny' date=' I hope that's what the smiley was for! Is "fur family" used up North?.... :beer:[/quote']Dunno if it's generally used, but I've heard it. Also "fur kids." My fur family consists of a dog (with a tummy ache today), and two buns (Emma and Harry Potter). And the assorted dust bunnies under the furniture. :grommit::fluffy::fluffy:

Oops... :offtopic:

:oops:

Thanks Sanny' date=' I hope that's what the smiley was for! Is "fur family" used up North?.... :beer:[/quote']Dunno if it's generally used, but I've heard it. Also "fur kids." My fur family consists of a dog (with a tummy ache today), and two buns (Emma and Harry Potter). And the assorted dust bunnies under the furniture. :grommit::fluffy::fluffy:

Oops... :offtopic:

:oops:

Our fur family consists of 2 dogs :grommit: and 2 cats :cat: ...

On Topic: don't want my doggies getting injured in that big spring (they're too smart anyway!!).