ThreeDJ16

Polder Port Plugs

Still Plenty Left Folks!

FYI, anyone who gets me their order by Monday @ noon, it should go out that day. Otherwise it will be late Friday before I can get by the post office again. Still have some materials left to make some more plugs. It has a short shelf life until it gets cured, so I am going ahead and casting up as many as it will make.

-=Jasen=-

Ok, everyone who has ordered these plugs up through today, I shipped them all out today - whew! Thanks everyone and I hope they will suit your needs just fine.

I still have some left of both kinds / both colors and will continue to sell them until I run out! Then that is it! Please PM or email me.

Thanks,

-=Jasen=-

Hopefully everyone who ordered Monday or earlier should be receiving their plugs in today or tomorrow (well, except you PaulR - hehe - I suppose it takes a little longer for you). Everyone that has ordered since Monday, yours went out today!

Thanks everyone! Still have a little silicone material left, so if there are still folks wanting them, email me! [email protected]

-=Jasen=-

Got mine too. Did a low a slow, I put in three pieces of lump and cooked 12 butts, had a continuous burn for 56 hours, had enough fuel left to sear 4 steaks and cook 3 pizzas. :D I shut it down and saved the extra for the next cook. I'm not saying these things are good, but my car is getting 15% better mileage, and my hair is growing again!!:eek: I won't bore you with my stock portfolio or my love life, but you get the idea. :wink: The plugs rock!!

Got mine too. Did a low a slow' date=' I put in three pieces of lump and cooked 12 butts, had a continuous burn for 56 hours, had enough fuel left to sear 4 steaks and cook 3 pizzas. :D I shut it down and saved the extra for the next cook. I'm not saying these things are good, but my car is getting 15% better mileage, and my hair is growing again!!:eek: I won't bore you with my stock portfolio or my love life, but you get the idea. :wink: The plugs rock!![/quote']

My wife just found out she's pregnant...and I've been nutured :shock: Those things are unreal :oops:

Hopefully everyone who ordered Monday or earlier should be receiving their plugs in today or tomorrow (well, except you PaulR - hehe - I suppose it takes a little longer for you). Everyone that has ordered since Monday, yours went out today!

Thanks everyone! Still have a little silicone material left, so if there are still folks wanting them, email me! [email protected]

-=Jasen=-

Just got back from holidays... (did anyone miss me?) :P

And the plugs arrived in good order!

Thanks!

Course we missed you, Ozzie! :)

And to keep this on topic, those little corks are so neato, I wish I hadda port to put one in. Oh well. :cry:

Just order them... 8)

That way you'll have them and it's another (good :) ) reason to order a KK

-=Jasen=-

Just got back from holidays... (did anyone miss me?) :P

And the plugs arrived in good order!

Thanks!

Hey bud, had a good vacation I take it? Glad you received your plugs in good condition, I was a little worried since yours was the furthest shipment. This makes no sense, but go figure since our postal service is a government thing, but your plugs were the cheapest to send. I questioned the postal worker (to no avail), but your plug was .23 cheaper than everyone else's plugs to mail - hehe - weird. I guess to save money on shipping in the future, I should send it via Australia - hehe.

I am hoping that everyone received their plugs by now (from the first round of orders, those ordering later may still be in transit)?

-=Jasen=-

Hey bud, had a good vacation I take it? Glad you received your plugs in good condition, I was a little worried since yours was the furthest shipment. This makes no sense, but go figure since our postal service is a government thing, but your plugs were the cheapest to send. I questioned the postal worker (to no avail), but your plug was .23 cheaper than everyone else's plugs to mail - hehe - weird. I guess to save money on shipping in the future, I should send it via Australia - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

It was tad wet (we were up near cairns/rainforest) was supposed to be the "dry" season but had 2 days of rain, ah well) :?

Yeah finally I get a break cheap postage to OZ now let's see what those rubs are going to set me back!!! :P