ThreeDJ16

Fajitas!!

ok I get it. You're right that looks hot. Also I see I don't have a sear grill, but can probably get by using the lower grill.

thanks for the help.

jb

Yeah, only a couple inches different, so that will be just fine. I mean you can do the same thing on the upper grill too for those who have neither. The only real advantage is the fire doesn't have to be as large the closer the grill; so less fuel used and less residual heat to have to cool down.

-=Jasen=-

ok I get it. You're right that looks hot. Also I see I don't have a sear grill, but can probably get by using the lower grill.

thanks for the help.

jb

Yeah, only a couple inches different, so that will be just fine. I mean you can do the same thing on the upper grill too for those who have neither. The only real advantage is the fire doesn't have to be as large the closer the grill; so less fuel used and less residual heat to have to cool down.

-=Jasen=-

It looks great (but lonely as well on that big grill) how long was the cooking time (from firing up to putting in on the chopping board?).