ThreeDJ16

Tsunami Spin Rotisserie Chicken!

Tsunami Spin was pretty good on chicken. Though I am more a fan of a stronger season for whole chicken and this was very mild in flavor. So far I like the Swamp Venom the best on chicken, but I have not tried the Firewalk on it yet!

The Tsunami season might be a good candidate for grilling a chicken breast with a teriyaki glaze finish!

-=Jasen=-

dscn1231mediumhp2.jpg

dscn1232mediumbe7.jpg

Tasty looking chicken!

How thick is the stone you are using, so it clears the 8" basket? I still have my POSK heat deflector -its the only part of that grill that doesnt have giant cracks in it :shock: I could probably use it, and go with the 8" basket, too.

How would you rate the rotis experience? I am assuming that basket requires a little cleanup attention - is the benefit worth the cleanup?

The stone is just a standard pizza stone, say 3/4" maybe? I must say, the cradle is a pain to clean up. I even sprayed it with PAM this time before use. If I had a huge sink, it would not be an issue, as I few minutes soak and the gunk falls right off. But this thing is way to large to clean very easily in my sink. I do however like the rotis experience. I slow cooked that chicken (3hours), it was fall apart tender and still ridiculously juicy. I had to wipe the pan of all the juice before I took that pic; it was starting to come back if you look under the left leg. And just for info, I thought a chicken fit in the 8" cradle just fine (it was not a huge chicken either). I also plan on trying Boston butts in it too.

-=Jasen=-

Can't wait to get my rotis and do me some birds (and butts too) that way. I have a large utility sink by the washer and dryer and I hope that helps with clean up. That was one of the things David mentioned also' date=' very mush a pain to clean up.[/quote']

I'm with Curly cleaning my rotis in the sink next to our washer..It should fit... Expected KK delivery next Tuesday/Wednesday!