ThreeDJ16

Jamican Jerk Fingers!

Well, I took some country ribs or pork fingers (whatever your grocer calls them, looks like sliced boston butt to me) and coated them with the Dizzy Pig Firewalk season. Very good season and probably the hottest one they sale. I would make them again for sure, though this is not my favorite Jerk season as that honor goes to Walkerswood jerk ( http://www.walkerswood.com/ )! I did splash them with some Walkerswood hot sauce after chopping. Wish I had some allspice wood (pimento) to use in the fire, but I at least tossed in a few dried allspice berries while smoking (this would have been a good place to have a smoke bomb). https://shop.pimentowood.com/

-=Jasen=-

dscn1262mediumgl8.jpg

dscn1264mediumul9.jpg

dscn1265mediumfm6.jpg

Yeah, they are just butts cut up. And you see them some times for #3.98lb right beside the butts for $1.49 :shock: (or whatever the butts are selling for). I just buy the butts and cut them up. And I put these in my beans too....love them beans and ham dishes.

Walkerswood

Hey Walkerswood looked like they had some excellent sauces, rubs, and spices. I was gonna order some until I discovered that website must be shutting down business. All their products are out of stock.. except the pickle sauce. :shock::x

The value of your Walkerswood flavored pork fingers just went up tremendously! :D

I know I have seen walkerswoods seasonings locally...either publix, fresh market or whole foods. You may have a look at one of those, Turtle.

If nothing else, you can ask publix to get you some - they are good about doing stuff like that. :D

Thanks! I'll check at Publix. They are a good store.