ThreeDJ16

LED Grill Light Bracket!

Well, I did not really think about needing one of these till I brought out the LED grill light tonight. I had forgot about it being up in the cupboard. Anyway, just rigged it up with a simple bracket tonight (cannot see in the pic), but tomorrow or one day very soon, I will make up a nice looking bracket to attach to the side bolts to give a nice place to mount those LED grill lights. I probably will not need it after I get side tables, but who when I will get those! hehe It will be a nice idea for anyone not getting side tables so they can have a place to mount the grill light. Man, will the accessories never end????hehe

-=Jasen=-

dscn1261mediumqe4.jpg

Grill Light, will travel

I have a grill light too that I got in the sporting goods section of Wal-mart or Target. It uses a built in bracket called a noggin. :D And even helps make the treck down the trail to your cooker.8) And if you only use it at night then you won't loose cool points cause your neighbors can't be for sure who is wearing it! :lol:

dscn0428fb6.jpg

dscn0430rr9.jpg

Bracket and Hook

Ok, I ended up finding a piece of scrap that was almost perfect already. Only had to it, drill a 7/16" hole and clean it up some. While I was there, I decided I needed another "S" hook for the grill too. So I bent one to fit there too.

Yeah, I got one of those head light things too and they work great for working on a pipe under the house or somewhere dark. But I will stick to having a fixed light for the grill.

-=Jasen=-

dscn1267mediumtf4.jpg

dscn1268mediumce7.jpg

dscn1271mediumhs8.jpg

dscn1269mediumws5.jpg

dscn1270mediumrf4.jpg

Yup, only two days left sadly. I go back to work Friday night. :( But that just gives me more time to think of new stuff! hehe

-=Jasen=-

Hey Homer, keep your eye on the job though!!

Otherwise there is no way we can compete (I didn't know we were competing ;) ) with the KK gadget man. :x

Indeed' date=' grill storage and shuffling/handling is the one thing I would like to get a better solution for, this is likely it![/quote']

I am still waiting for the still S/S bracket, or hooks so I can hang any unused racks on the side of the grill :P It would work great for the lower, but the sear grill might be tricky with the big legs.

Yo Firemonkey, how about just a simple hook like the one above till you can get your super fancy one Dennis will make! That one was made from a "S" hook.

-=Jasen=-