ThreeDJ16

Dizzy Pig Cow Lick

Ok, I know, no pics so it didn't happen. But anyway, I imagined I cooked some hamburgers today and used the Dizzy Pig Cow Lick season on them. Man, they sure seemed delicious for figments of my imagination! Was just too hungry to go get the camera from upstairs and I like my burger hot off the grill....so I can live with it being imaginary!

-=Jasen=-

They have a lot of good rubs ' date='Have you ever done the Dizzy Pig crunchy wings[/quote']

I'm considering getting the 5 or 10 gift pack...

Do you feel ALL of them are worth getting or do you have favourites?

PS Deej ;)

Do you feel ALL of them are worth getting or do you have favourites?

Considering the postage to get them to you, why not get all of them? Probably not much difference in cost.

You have a new Aussie Blue, man! Quit skimping! :wink:

I just got my gift 10-pack. The gift portion isn't much to speak of (a standard thin pretty box and some tissue paper inside the shipping package) but you do get a nifty Dizzy Pig pin and I saved $2. There's a little brochure that comes with it which is handy to keep around for when the Dizzy newbie is trying to decide what to use on a meal.

None of the seasonings look like they'll never be used, but I can certainly see the Swamp Venom running out much faster than most of the other ones. If nothing else, at least get the sampler pack - you'll be missing the Shakin' the Tree and Raising the Steaks it looks like, but at least you'll be able to cheaply taste the rest. Given the anticipated shipping to Oz I'd agree with Sanny and just order them all. Make sure you ask them to pack it upside down so it doesn't spill out when it arrives down under ;)