Curly

July 4th

Well some friends came over today and we cooked hamburgers and dogs. And of course I had two butts that I put on last night so we had some que. I ended up not doing the ribs though. That's awright though, them 4 racks will b e a good lunch one day :lol:

But me and the other dad took the kids down in the woods and found some turtles. Well mostly Chubby, that dog must be a turtle retriever or something, he digs them outta places, can smell them a mile away. Last week-end me and Katie took him down in the woods and we found 4 turtles, and we had some turtle races. We marked them with a number on thier back in finger nail polish and took them back to the creek about dark and let them go. We got no pics last week-end put it's been documented this time...so it did happen. Yeah, we love the races :D

I also got no pics of the burgers and dogs...oh well.

Here is little Katie, all 35 pounds of her, she loves those crunches.

100_1894.jpg

Here's a pile of que. Chubby got both bones and destroed them. See that little hand getting ready to make a grab. She's quick too

100_1895.jpg

Here are some pics of the turtle races. #23 won everything hands down, Put him down and he starts to run. #24 was good, but never won a race. #21 and #22 never even popped their head out.

Here's a glimps before the race

100_1888.jpg

Here's #23, he's wanting to run

100_1887.jpg

Here's the line up. See #23, he's already got his head out.

100_1893.jpg