DennisLinkletter

I'm out the Door on my way to San Fransisco..

Have a great time! Just to clarify' date=' are you flying to the US or are you flying to California? We on the Atlantic generally consider those two to be mutually exclusive ;)[/quote']

Since Dennis was born and raised in southern California that should go a long way for something. :lol: And I lived in Santa Barbara back in the 80s. That was before I even had a pass port and they let me come and go as I pleased. :D

Re: I'm out the Door on my way to San Fransisco..

I'll be off line during the next 24 or so hours it takes for me to get back to the States. I'm back to celebrate my Grand fathers 95th Birth day..

;);)

Congratulations to your Grand Father! Q must be good for you. :)

Dennis,

Tell him a great man once said, "The four stages of a man are infancy, childhood, adolescence and obsolescence." But it ain't true in his case.

Get a good quote from him, because we all know that old people say the darnest things. :thumbleft:

Have a great trip.

Looks like you will be landing in Calif before my BBQ does. :eek:

Did you bring plenty of candles? You might need to get a burn permit for that many candles.. :shock: ..You might have enough flame to sear some steaks with! :lol: Did you bring him some of your special BBQ'd bugs? :roll:

I'll bet that little princess of yours steals his heart. ;)