ChefJeff

Pregnant with anticipation!

While waiting to finalize with Dennis the details of our forthcoming "bundle of joy", I would like to know if Komodo offers any sort of cover as an accessory. Our BBQ area is in complete exposure and traditionally I've kept my cookers covered. There is a woman I know who manufactures covers, and if need be, I guess I could supply her with the the baby's dimensions---but my first choice would be a dedicated Komodo cover from the Komodo, if there is such a thing.

Cheers all,

Jeff

Yup, Johnnyboy's Jammies are the best! Made to exact specs, out of marine grade Sunbrella fabric. You can pick the color you want, and all.

Just last night I was again amazed at the workmanship of the Jammies. I'd draped it over a railing while I was cooking, and got it covered in marinade. Very messy. But the offending stuff just beaded up! Rinsed right off with a quick squirt of the hose this morning. And the rain takes care of any "droppings" that might get on it.

By all means, email Johnnyboy! :) He is often on the forum, too, since he has a cooker.

:cheer: