I thought I would post a litte info for folks who might be sitting on the fence waiting to make a decision. I pretty much have made up my mind what I have to do; especially after this. I decided I better get some more info outside the forum this time. So I look up Dennis's ebay auctions and pick out a couple of the oldest grill sale auctions. I did not want to come across as spam or anything, but politely ask them there opinion of their grill so far. Some sales were pretty old so I was suprised when responses started coming in. I did that this past weekend and as of today, everyone of them responded to me with praise. Not only did they give me good info about the grill, everyone of them made a point to tell me of the excellent customer service long after the sale. One guy told me about a problem he had with his older grill and that Dennis is sending him an entire new unit - free!!! Could you imagine that happening from the other place - I think not.

As I said, my decision is made - now if the rest will just work out for me as easy as the decision was - hehe.

-=Jasen=-