Bobkat

First Chuck Roll...Did something wrong

not for a family of 3 Curly! :lol:

my wife thinks I'm nuts...guess I should start cooking for the neighbors too

Hey, I'm a family of three also. I didn't mean you needed a larger one, just in my limited experience, was wondering if they are normally larger but this one was trimmed a lot :roll:

Hey' date=' I'm a family of three also. I didn't mean you needed a larger one, just in my limited experience, was wondering if they are normally larger but this one was trimmed a lot :roll:[/quote']Um... Aren't families of three usually about the same size? I mean, THREE.

Granted, each of the individuals might be larger or smaller...

Could be that someone had a family of five, and trimmed it a lot, I guess. Then it could be a family of three that was larger.

S'very confusing for us non-professional Q people... :?

Hey' date=' I'm a family of three also. I didn't mean you needed a larger one, just in my limited experience, was wondering if they are normally larger but this one was trimmed a lot :roll:[/quote']Um... Aren't families of three usually about the same size? I mean, THREE.

Granted, each of the individuals might be larger or smaller...

Could be that someone had a family of five, and trimmed it a lot, I guess. Then it could be a family of three that was larger.

S'very confusing for us non-professional Q people... :?

OK, I'm a larger family of 3. I also have 3 cats and 2 dogs. We may have a 3rd dog. but we don't know for sure. My purdy thang awoke me in the middle of the night the other night (simmer down DJ, it's not what you think) and told me to come take a look. I went to the front door and turned on the light and Chubby and another dog were fast asleep in the yard. Never seen him (or her) before then :eek:

My Food Saver's got about 75' date='000 miles on it. Till now it has done mostly fish fillets (do a LOT of fishing down here)...however, it DID get a taste of that chuck roll to be sure ;)[/quote']

OK great, just hate to see people throwing away packages of freezer burned food...which I did my share of before the foodsaver. It's one of those things that really does pay itself off rather quickly. I wore one out and am on the second.