Curly

Burn off the grease.

Aw come on, what's a few dozen screwed up posts between friends? LOL You need to get the address of the photo itself. Kodak's website may not allow you to post your photos on other websites. However, it dang sure won't let you do what you are doing. When I click on the links, it wants me to enter a user ID and password. You might try using a service like Photobucket. They will let you do what you want. There are instructions on using them on my website at:

How To Post A Photo

1000sec.jpg

Hmm?

I guess I should not have laughed at you as I am having trouble trying to post an image from my PC hard drive. I clicked on the "Add image to post" button and uploaded it; then it just did nothing? So what am I doing wrong here - besides drinking Sangria?

-=Jasen=-

??

Upload Image

To upload image use "add image to post" link in your forum. When you click that link it will show popup where you can upload image. After you upload image all bbcode will be automatically added to your forum post.[

Ok, same thing. I click on add image to post, the upload window opens, I select a .jpg under 2 meg, it show upload progress, then the window just goes blank. I wonder if maybe some security feature is preventing this or some scripting app is not installed? The postimage.org website does not seem to have any FAQ or troubleshooting - argh!

-=Jasen=-