Curly

left over

Oh Lordy' date=' now you done let Porkchop pee a circle around you :shock::shock:[/quote']

all the way from Illinois, too! but you all know how it is first thing in the morning! still, you know, "Rib Ninja" is pretty cool! it's DJ and RJ!!! :smt049

Um, Rib Ninja would be RN buy my spelling?? Too many college frat parties lately PC? And I prefer Drunken' Ninja now - hehe! Or maybe I will call my grill Stout or Porter, that might work out better. :drinkers:

And please get rid of that hideous avatar - jeez - a hell of a thing to do to a guy when he first wakes up - argh! :shock::lol: hehe

-=Jasen=-

fine! Rib ninJa was how i was readin it i guess. frat parties?? don't think so; never been much for the latency factor there (apologies to any frat types currently aboard!)... defo not the guys i'd ever want to get drunk with; end up waking up in the morning missing my undergarments and feeling vaguely dirty :shock: plus, GHB gives me a splitting headache.

and as far as the pic goes, you're welcome!

Hast du etwass zeit fur mich? Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich von neunundneunzig Dunkelbraue...

Wilst du ein bischen zu trinken Herr Deej? Einmal?

Ok, what does etwass and bischen mean? I only know enough German to get my ass kicked while visiting - hehe. One of these days I am actually going to break out the Rosetta stone language software I have and learn.

-=Jasen=-

Hast du etwass zeit fur mich? Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich von neunundneunzig Dunkelbraue...

Porkchop bist du einen Nena fan???

DJ porkchop is only saying good things about you, no worries...

Although I doubt that you'd be happy with just a little bit (to drink)

99 bottles of dark beer on the wall 99 bottles of dark beer.....

Porkchop bist du einen Nena fan???

DJ porkchop is only saying good things about you, no worries...

Although I doubt that you'd be happy with just a little bit (to drink)

99 bottles of dark beer on the wall 99 bottles of dark beer.....

Well, I thought I picked out something about singing and 99 dark eyebrows - hehehe - so I guess I was close? hehe I guess that is what you call, lost in translation. Anyway you look at it, I love their food and their beer, so I guess I should learn their language so I can visit.

-=Jasen=-