DennisLinkletter

New stuff..

Hey Sanny' date=' you're always soo cute with your posts. I miss hearing from you. Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to get on the forum much anymore, can't get here from work, dang it.[/quote']

:love5: Miss you too, Johnnyboy!

That manikin is an amazing thing! Perfect shape, when it's covered up. Quite the alien when it's naked. :happy8:

Can't wait to see it after you put wings on it. :D

Sanny' date=' such a sweetie, :smt058 ; just a bunch of old 2X4's I had laying around. I realized I'm not a mathmatican after all. I couldn't figure out the offset angles, drawing out a pattern, that would make a decent fit to save my sole. Finally said forget it, and built the stick frame.[/quote']And considering there is not a straight line anywhere on a KK OTB, the covers fit perfectly!! :)

Should we have a "I want to order" spot

In lieu of automated ordering abilities online, do we think it would be helpful to have a dedicated spot on the forum for this? I am not sure if it would be more efficient for dennis and his brother to manage versus email and PMs...thinking outloud...

Re: Should we have a "I want to order" spot

In lieu of automated ordering abilities online' date=' do we think it would be helpful to have a dedicated spot on the forum for this? I am not sure if it would be more efficient for dennis and his brother to manage versus email and PMs...thinking outloud...[/quote']

Sounds like a great idea to me.

grant