U2PLT

10" SALT & Pepper Mills for BBQ'er

I think he should send me a pair of coco bolo S & P shakers so I can do a product review for the website' date=' dontcha think? :D[/quote']

Nice try, Whizzy... :roll:

Maybe make a set out of the staves of your barrel? You'd have to choose - no barrel to wear, but a fabulous set of SP shakers! :happy8:

And what's wrong with Shakers Curly? It's the shake that really turns me on! :pimp:

I dunno, I just thought they was mills...and that sounds so much more important. So, do they turn and grind the peppercords/salt...or do ya shake em? I can't actually tell by the photo.

But either way, they shore is purdy.

And what's wrong with Shakers Curly? It's the shake that really turns me on! :pimp:

I dunno, I just thought they was mills...and that sounds so much more important. So, do they turn and grind the peppercords/salt...or do ya shake em? I can't actually tell by the photo.

But either way, they shore is purdy.

They are mills....grind/crush the salt & pepper. No shaking required...unless you just like to shake after putting salt & pepper on your food. :lol:

Hey Whizzy, do you like shakers or grinders better? :player:

TKline, I got four tickets to the Packers - Cowboys game from the Mayor's office at face value! :w00t: I don't know how much pull he has, but I'm hoping they are good seats. You'll have to let me know where you will be in the parking lot so we can meet up!

Those are works of art. How much do you charge for a set like that?

All joking about Whizzy's shakers aside, Cozy does do beautiful woodwork. And he's got a magical workshop, too! All that beauty and he does it without the help of elves and everything! :santa:

He's shared pictures of his salt and pepper mills in lots of wood colors (natural and enhanced). Each is spectacular! :happy8: