Porkchop

Another in the pipeline!!!

Larry has come home...

pulling up my driveway after being released from job 2; 10:30 at night. a solitary crate stands in the cold illumination of my car's headlights. i cut the engine and park, leaving the lights on. as i approach the crate, i hear a whisper; a weary voice, yet sweet, like a child waking up in the middle of the night from a parents kiss on the cheek. "master?" it asks. "i'm here, larry...", i soothe. "master loves larry?", quiet, expectant. "yes, larry, very very much." then, more expectant, quivering with anticipation, "master FEEDS larry??".

soon, larry. very soon.

so, my KK is here here HERE!!! ha! pulling another double shift today, then errands tomorrow morning. larry's release will be tomorrow afternoon, then loading up with lump and pork butts!!! pictures very soon! stay tuned!

Re: Larry has come home...

pulling up my driveway after being released from job 2; 10:30 at night. a solitary crate stands in the cold illumination of my car's headlights. i cut the engine and park, leaving the lights on. as i approach the crate, i hear a whisper; a weary voice, yet sweet, like a child waking up in the middle of the night from a parents kiss on the cheek. "master?" it asks. "i'm here, larry...", i soothe. "master loves larry?", quiet, expectant. "yes, larry, very very much." then, more expectant, quivering with anticipation, "master FEEDS larry??".

soon, larry. very soon.

so, my KK is here here HERE!!! ha! pulling another double shift today, then errands tomorrow morning. larry's release will be tomorrow afternoon, then loading up with lump and pork butts!!! pictures very soon! stay tuned!

Oh come on; if it were me, I would have stayed up all night and uncrated. Then worked the second double with no sleep. :wink:

But anyway, we await the unveiling!

-=Jasen=-

heh! got home just about an hour ago and had to at least get to the guts of my new KK! first off, the crating is top notch. it was clear that whoever crated this up intended to do everything possible to keep my baby safe. a closer inspection in the light of day tomorrow.

my first impression is how much lighter this cooker seems in comparison to the cement mexi-k. also, the stainless implements, besides being of a much finer grade, were also lighter EXCEPT FOR that crazy searing grill! that is a beast! everything on this cooker just shouts attention to detail, and this is my impression of it in the dark. even the textured finish is finer, smoother, and more uniform. also attached the upper stack, and gave it a spin. turned like it was greased! smooth! reattached the cotter pin once it got spun down.

these are my first impressions in the dark. more tomorrow afternoon after i get done running errands!