Porkchop

Another in the pipeline!!!

see that hairy little kid waiting at his mailbox in his PJ's

that's me

waiting for my black textured OTB, handcrafted in the island paradise of indonesia by sun-drenched native women

grass skirts? flowers? maybe.

but there's one thing for certain. a ceramic work-of-love is on it's way to me from an exotic locale. and then, that hairy little kid...

becomes a man.

cold, man.

you should stop trying to figure me out til you've broken bread with me. my sense of humor is a little off-kilter...

try and tell me the idea of your cooker being put together by exotic women in grass skirts doesn't appeal to you... :D

it's like those snap-on calendars of bikini clad babes handling power tool...

and the whole leg thing? obvo, you were traumatized at some point. they don't call 'em "great" danes for nothin'!

me, i own cats. they're my kids' actually. they just eat and crap. i keep letting them out the screen door hoping they don't come back...

as for my avatar; since the latest "flame war", i've decided to fly the "jolly porkchop" :shock:

Just got my delivery confirmation, my new OTB supreme should be here Friday. Unfortunately I am going away for the weekend but there will be lots of pictures next week. Thanks Dennis for making the process of ordering, shipping and delivery as simple and painless as could be humanly possible.

well, honestly, my new KK will not be dubbed "Kong II". i was thinking more along the lizard/dragon motif. so, maybe "Q-zilla" or "Smaug", or something like that.

any suggestions? these cookers refuse to cook without a personal identity. neither of the above really sing to me like "kong" did.

...8)...no not the Porkchop thing.

Sanny, since your basically unemployeed, the part is yours. :lol:

You like the pic on my avatar, huh? Babe on a fur rug? Ooh baby, etc. ;) Dunno how I feel about being pawed by an ape, though. That's so DONE, you know?

Porkchop, your new KK looks rather like Marvin the martian from Bugs Bunny. That little black faced fella with the attitude and the broom on his head. Or Felix the Cat? Someone with mischief, for sure. ;)

You like the pic on my avatar, huh? Babe on a fur rug? Ooh baby, etc. ;) Dunno how I feel about being pawed by an ape, though.

heard the "pawed by an ape" part, and figured somebody was talking about me. sorry, sanny, but you look a bit young for me :D when my wife and i saw the "kong" remake, she kept commenting on how much kong reminded her of me. both in figure, and in the petulance and crude behavior... so guys in general, right??

ung-ga, bunga!!