DennisLinkletter

First Peek @ the new KK 19.5" OTB

Re: New Side Cabinets

Indeed' date=' grill storage and shuffling/handling is the one thing I would like to get a better solution for, this is likely it![/quote']

I am still waiting for the still S/S bracket, or hooks so I can hang any unused racks on the side of the grill :P It would work great for the lower, but the sear grill might be tricky with the big legs.

Indeed' date=' grill storage and shuffling/handling is the one thing I would like to get a better solution for, this is likely it![/quote']

I am still waiting for the still S/S bracket, or hooks so I can hang any unused racks on the side of the grill :P It would work great for the lower, but the sear grill might be tricky with the big legs.

Ok, I'll put it on the board. The Upper/Sear can probably be hung with the big legs out..

;)

Organization

How about horizontal, adjustable, removable shelves?

I post a few pics of a cabinet that is in progress still (losta of other priorities popped up).

Pics are in the General section under Outdoor Cabinets/Carts.

I chose this method so that I can re-arrange the shelves if needed, take them out for cleaning, etc...

For each bracket that holds the shelf, I routed the bottom of the shelf so it would sit down on the bracket and not move. I considered sliders, but thought the bracket would be easier, but left room in the design to add sliders later if I wanted.

I had built a large cabinet before I had the KK to replace the bad one. One thing I wish was that I had are vertical separators to match the size of the extra KK shelves that are available with the KK. Hope there is room for such an idea in your BEAUFIFUL new cabinets.

Hey Cozy..

Any particular reason to have the separators vertical as opposed to horizontal?

Vertical Spacing For Shelves

I had built a cabinet that was quite big so I did vertical and horizontal. When the wind gets up dust really gets blown around and I find that there is more stuff on the horizontal shelves. Also with vertical I don't have any hang ups to pull different things out like the horizontal with more than one grill in it they like to grab each other.