DMAX

Dragon's Spawn Finally Arrives!

Well, after many days of a "lost" container truck, our Dragon's Spawn has finally arrived! After a quick uncrating and short trip to the deck, a brief wash of her internals, a quick cook ensued. Some yellowfin tuna, atlantic swordfish and a little sea bass was all we could muster up for tonight, but the neighbors have already stepped in line to be here this weekend for some brisket and ribs!

DMAX

Prolly had his tin foil lined hibachi in the back of the Jeep, and pretended it was a KK. :roll:

At least we know he's not imagining the Jeep, huh? :wink:

Nope, but you are. Thats not a Jeep; It looks like a Land Cruiser to me. :eek:

I'll cut you some slack, but calling it a Jeep might offend both the Jeepers and the Land Cruiser crowd. They're both proud of their respective brands :D

Nope, but you are. Thats not a Jeep; It looks like a Land Cruiser to me. :eek:

I'll cut you some slack, but calling it a Jeep might offend both the Jeepers and the Land Cruiser crowd. They're both proud of their respective brands :D

You're right, of course. I thought it was one of those Wranglery thingies at a quick glance. My apologies to the respective fan clubs.

I really should get better hallucinations, you know? Zoom! :spin:

Working on the pics for you. I took them' date=' but didnt anticipate needing to subscribe to Imageshack to be able to post them.[/quote']

I don't think you do. Try again with the "Add image to post" link. I've not subscribed, and it doesn't seem to mind. Maybe I'm just special, though. :D

Oooh! A DRAGON! And a fur child, too! :) I hope you shared your bounty with the fur kid. It's only polite, after all.

Great pics! Now I don't have to hallucinate over your hibachi (unless I want to, I suppose).

Wheee!

But wait! What are all those "wannabes" in the background? Looks like you'll need some Johnnyboy Jammies for your Dragon. :) They're the best, after all. [email protected] That's our Johnnyboy.

Ah yes...fur child is the pack leader (or so she thinks). She was very intrigued with the Dragon's Spawn. I'll have to think on the jammies though. I dont know that I will want her covered up! The gasser will be going bye bye and the Bullet is making a move to the beach house. I actually just bought it last week because the KK wasn't here yet and had a recipe I was dying to try...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.