DMAX

Third Cook on the Dragon, Spatchcock!

Re: Third Cook on the Dragon, Spatchcock!

Tonight is the thord cook this week on the Dragon. Did fish the first night, burgers the second and tonight is some chicken...TOMORROW is the first batch of ribs. Can't wait!!!

I just LOVE watching the smoke roll out of her cap!

DMAX

aVtBsJi.jpg

GG>- Cumon DMAX, turn your pictures right side up... I love your cooker, and your cooking.. but daymn... turn the pics around.... :wink:

Re: Third Cook on the Dragon, Spatchcock!

Tonight is the thord cook this week on the Dragon. Did fish the first night, burgers the second and tonight is some chicken...TOMORROW is the first batch of ribs. Can't wait!!!

I just LOVE watching the smoke roll out of her cap!

DMAX

aVtCd70.jpg

btw.. I clip off the wing tips, and the leg joints to make it a "for sure" Spatchcock".... sometime I clip the wingz off to the second joint, but I ALWAYS scissor off the end of the leg knobs. To each his own......?

I didnt see that in NakedWhiz's desrciption, but I'll certainly give it a try! For the pics, :roll: I know, I know. Just ready to go eat so I dodnt take the time to rotate... I'll give it more attention next time!

DMAX

It looks great and I bet it tasted super...

I am just in from a "Hog Killing" in Central Georgia with a nice 20lb (freshly killed) swine whole ham... I am debating whether to brine it, freeze it or just proceed with cutting it into two sections and smoking it today/tonight?

If I just had me one of those dern, fancy-tiled cookers I'd be in good shape. One day, when I win the lottery, or open an apple stand down at the street I'll get me one... :shrug: