Sanny

Sanny, who knits...

Impressive work! As one who has an ever decreasing attention span' date=' i have to ask; how long did it take to make that?! :shock:[/quote']

Well, I was in a hurry. About a month, I think? Maybe 3 weeks.

It looks great with the outfit I made for the Jane Austen Festival in Bath, England.

TskAFoJ.jpg

Oh...so these ain't Johnnies Jammies :?

Curly, Sanny won't give me her measurements!! :smt021:oops:

[quote="Curly"]

Curly, Sanny won't give me her measurements!! :smt021:oops:

Some things she only gives to special folks ;);)

I'll talk to my cousin and see what he can do for ya. He's out now but has ta wear that big ugly ankle bracelet, which he claims has been a chick magnet :eek:[/size=9]

:sign5: Sorry, folks, I just can't help myself!!!

What's so funny, Susan? I mean, Curly's cousin and I have a "thing." Or we would have, except Trish got in the way, and stole him from me. :smt062 That's when I went and started dating the candy striper.

I might knit Curly's cousin a sock to go over that ankle bracelet. Maybe something with his prison number in it. He's mighty fond of that number. More people call him by that, than his name, after all. Well, the first part of it. Only his mama calls him by the whole thing, when she's ticked at him. :smt042

:eek: I got a message from a special forum friend that said Sanny was calling me out for stealing Curly's cousin away. You snooze you loose Sanny....can't let the good ones get away! ;) He may be headed back to the big house cuz he took advantage of my youth! The electronic bracelet is a chick magnate....All the girls from the psych ward were preening for him while I been 'away'!

Sanny just liked the candy striper when he stole the doctor's stethoscope!