DennisLinkletter

Latest Side Table prototype is a GO!

Firemoney wrote:

He is slowly seducing you with pictures

Yep...she will soon be stuffing $1 bills into the bands...oh thats right it is the other cooker that wears the bands on the outside! Looks like she will just have to stuff it in the handle. ;):lol:

Any shape or material side table.

Very nice Dennis.... Does this mean no changes in that area of the KK in future models? I like the look much better than a tile side table.

Thank you.. I'm sorry I don't understand the "no changes in that area of the KK in future models?" question..

Are you referring to the side accessory plates?

I like the wood also but the folding stainless table support could hold any shape or material side table. So if someone wanted a tiled one that's very do-able also.

The table is designed so you can remove the table, take it to the kitchen.. fill with meat and carry it back out and insert it into the table support assembly.

Re: Any shape or material side table.

I like the wood also but the folding stainless table support could hold any shape or material side table. So if someone wanted a tiled one that's very do-able also.

The table is designed so you can remove the table, take it to the kitchen.. fill with meat and carry it back out and insert it into the table support assembly.

I like! 8)8)

Any ideas on pricing? (tiled model)

Strips of wood

How does the table attach to the support assembly?

I'll get some shots to make understanding easier but basically there are strips of wood countersunk and screwed to the bottom of the table that fit down into the stainless folding assembly.

These fit snugly and click into the assembly.

Re: Any shape or material side table.

Very nice Dennis.... Does this mean no changes in that area of the KK in future models? I like the look much better than a tile side table.

Thank you.. I'm sorry I don't understand the "no changes in that area of the KK in future models?" question...

I THINK, but not sure, that Trish is saying you made such a great design, and lots of tweaking. Now are you going to leave the design of future KKs the same in that area, so the tables will keep fitting and you won't have to keep tweaking the tables?

Of course, my babelfish could be on the blink, causing me not to translate properly from the original Trish to the Dennis... It happens... :wink:

Sanny is correct. We know you like to tweak with the design in the pursuit of perfection, but at this point that area of the KK is perfected right?

Great idea on the tables being removable and doubling as a tray to carry meat, etc back and forth to the kitchen. You have cooked a few times. ;) ...or does your meat fly to the KK? :lol:

How about an au jus groove routered in to catch the juices? Seems kinda pretty to be carving on though. :axe:

The bbq sauce bottle would fall into the groove and tip over, crashing to the ground, making a turrible mess.

BBQ Sauce, EGADS :eek: Save that for the dinner table :)