DMAX

The Dragon's Egg Quest

Realized that while I've been busy kooking and posting pictures of the delicious trials and not so many errors, I neglected to add my two cents worth here in the Kampground!

My online research brought me here after I saw an OTB on Ebay when I was literally a day from buying a Pitts and Spitts side box smoker that was going to take up my whole deck, but had the quality I was looking for.

I did my homework and started emailing and calling Dennis, who surprise, surprise, actually responded! How refreshing in today's sales climate to have someone as genuine and accessible as Dennis. What a class act.

I had a neighborhood rib cook off coming in less than two weeks and Dennis got the beautiful Gen II that I wanted onto a truck the very next day. Now while Mother Nature had her way with the cross country trip, my gorgeous Dragon's Egg made it home and was perfectly packaged to boot.

Needless to say, the folks on this board and Dennis himself continue to add their advice and mutual experience to aid in the trip over the learning curve, which has been delicious!

Kudos Dennis, a first class product, produced by a first class person and provided in a first class purchase. Keep up the awesome work and add me to your Christmas card list!

DMAX