Firemonkey

What is the current accessory set that is included

One of the things I am not clear on is the grill configurations that are currently included with the KK. I have seen that you made a heavy guage sear grill - is this included? I saw mention of a riser to place the grill level with the base - still optional? Meat hanger?

What about an upper grill? One of the great things about the mexi-K is all of the configuration options. While searing certainly requires going down to the fire, many times you want more grill area up top. its not uncommon to see K's loaded up with 40-50 LBs of meat at a time. Or maybe you just want lots of grill area for several racks of ribs, or jerky. Other times, such as with Pizzas, you seem to get better results when you can get further up away from the fire. Do you have a upper grill available? For comparison, its possible to go 2 or 3 levels up above the main grill on a #7 mexi-k.

So what is standard equip currently, and what is optional equipment? What is in the pipeline?