Zorro

Cracker thin pizza dough

My wife and I had the best pizza on earth in St. Paul de Vence (Provence) France. It was light and crispy like a cracker. I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for years to make pizza crust like that. What I have made is good--but not perfect. Does any one have a recipe for a good cracker like pizza dough? I would sure appreciate you sharing it! I have a wood burning pizza oven but no great recipe to use in it. Thanks

Zorro :iroc:

There is a recipe in the "Pizza Forum". I can not post the URL here because I am new to this forum. Anyway, find this under google, then scroll down to Cracker Style, then to "best ever thin cracker crust pizza"

Follow the recipe to the letter and you will not be disappointed.

There is a recipe in the "Pizza Forum". I can not post the URL here because I am new to this forum. Anyway, find this under google, then scroll down to Cracker Style, then to "best ever thin cracker crust pizza"

Follow the recipe to the letter and you will not be disappointed.

Actually you should be able to post a url now. It is set for two posts and a member for at least two days...both of which you have surpassed.

-=Jasen=-