So Cal Cooker

Happy To Be Here

Let me start by saying that I have over 40 years experience with Kamado cooking, beginning with my first Imperial Kamado in the 1960's, a replacement unit in 1990, and NOW upgrading to the OTB. We bought a new house 1 1/2 yrs ago and I have been Kamadoless for that period of time. It's been hell.

I received "my baby" (OTB) a couple of weeks ago in perfect condition. I have completed the break-in and have done some terrific baby back ribs and last weekend a spectacular pork roast. It has been way too long.

Now about Dennis. This guy is like somebody you may only do business with a couple of times in your life. I feel like we have become brothers during the experiences we have been through. Let me explain. After making my decision to buy the OTB, I waited for the arrival. When Dennis notified me of the arrival I sent him the funds for the OTB. Then US Customs got involved and delayed the shipment and ultimately wanted the cargo returned because the packing crates were not fumigated (who cares). Dennis immediately refunded my money until the delay was sorted out with customs. He did this entirely on his own, without even a suggestion to do so from me. A very pleasant surprise. The next thing I knew a trucking company was calling to arrange a delivery time. I received the Kamado, inspected it and set it in it's new home. I immediately sent payment to Dennis. He kept my money this time. Trust me, he earned it on this transaction. The trust and straightforward business approach Dennis demonstrates is truly unique.

I wish all my business experiences were as pleasurable as this has been. For all of you out there "on the fence". GET OFF! Dennis is the real deal and his product is like none I have experienced. It is everything as advertised and more. You won't be sorry.

Now I want to get to the recipes and the techniques of operating the OTB.

Glad to be here, hope to talk with you all in the future.

"My Baby" with me & my 97 year old dad on his birthday

DadnI.jpg

"My Baby"

MyBaby.jpg

The Whole Enchilada

WholeEnchilada.jpg

Nice to hear from you all

to answer the questions:

Naked Whiz: I live in Coto de Caza, CA (Near Mission Viejo)

Curly: Your right on two points. He is in GREAT shape for 97, I only hope I hold up as well. And that thing under the cover (Gas BBQ), will it will be getting dusty and rusty. As soon as I get the Gas Burner for the KK (Dennis are you listening?), I will be able to fire that thing up on a moments notice.