Firemonkey

Burgers and potato skins

Nothing fancy, just some burgers and grill potato "skins". Thought maybe it would inspire someone to go cook something and share 8)

The skins are actually just potato planks that have been lightly oiled, salted and grilled. I topped them by request form my son, who has been asking for potato skins ever since he had some at a restaurant some time ago. I just put on some bacon bits, cheese, and just a few pieces of finely chopped jalapeno when they were almost done grilling. Then after they come off the grill add chopped green onions and sour cream.

Burgers are standard recipe: meat, onion, thyme, japapeno, worcestershire and maybe a little a-1. Seasoned with thyme leaves, coarse salt and pepper before grilling.

dscn2465kh9.jpg

dscn2464an4.jpg

dscn2468os7.jpg

Re: Burgers and potato skins

Nothing fancy, just some burgers and grill potato "skins".

Burgers are standard recipe: meat, onion, thyme, japapeno, worcestershire and maybe a little a-1. Seasoned with thyme leaves, coarse salt and pepper before grilling.

dscn2465kh9.jpg

dscn2464an4.jpg

dscn2468os7.jpg

Ahh that all looks soo good. I get lots of great asian food here but really miss a great burger now and then. Would you please grill the onion a little bit next time and I will salivate all over my keyboard!

;);)