ChefJeff

"Jammies" (Covers) by Johnnyboy!

Greetings all,

While waiting for "Moses" to finish being created and shipped, I went ahead and ordered the cover for my K.K. I also shipped John the existing cover to my infrared grill. That cover was cracking, and each time I would take it off, I wondered if finally it was going to completely "break" into pieces. I could have purchased another Solaire cover, but what would the point be? Every two years, am I supposed to have to shell out for a new cover??? John re-created the cover using the same materials as he uses for K.K.'s., and I'm REALLY pleased with the results. This one is going to last and last. Besides which, my new cover is easier to slip on and off.

Satisfied in Sherman Oaks,

Jeff

P.S.

Thanks John

P.S.P.S.

Thanks to Trish and Sanny for originally suggesting the above!

You're Welcome Chef!! Thanks!!!

ChefJeff wrote:

ChefJeff Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:06 pm Post subject: "Jammies" by Johnnyboy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all,

While waiting for "Moses" to finish being created and shipped, I went ahead and ordered the cover for my K.K. I also shipped John the existing cover to my infrared grill. That cover was cracking, and each time I would take it off, I wondered if finally it was going to completely "break" into pieces. I could have purchased another Solaire cover, but what would the point be? Every two years, am I supposed to have to shell out for a new cover??? John re-created the cover using the same materials as he uses for K.K.'s., and I'm REALLY pleased with the results. This one is going to last and last. Besides which, my new cover is easier to slip on and off.

Satisfied in Sherman Oaks,

Jeff

P.S.

Thanks John

You're welcome ChefJeff; Thanks much. Keep the dirt rinsed off and they'll last you for years and years. I think you'll be surprised.

I got a cover for my KK, it was just built in a superior manner. I have had it for over a year and it looks like new and not a single stich has come undone.

It had extra material at obvious points such as the handle latch. He really knows what he is doing and at a great price with the best material.

Thanks U2, TNW, and Duk - All my pleasure, love doing them.

Seeing there's also an interest amongst BGE owners for a custom cover that will last. TNW and I, with his expertise to evaluate and willingness to help are working together on a cover design for BGE.

And if you haven't experienced Cozy's hand crafted Salt and Pepper mills; you need to. I've had a set a couple years now. His superior craftsmanship is impeccable, and something to behold. I grind salt and pepper for every cook, and they still grind every bit as well as the day they arrived.

Duk, your materials are shipping today. Does Duk have anything to do with Duck calls (noticed it in your email name)? I need to learn duck calls so I can quack quack with some Duck friends that visit my pond.

Re: Thanks U2, TNW, and Duk - All my pleasure, love doing th

Duk' date=' your materials are shipping today. Does Duk have anything to do with Duck calls (noticed it in your email name)? I need to learn duck calls so I can quack quack with some Duck friends that visit my pond.[/quote']

It's all about duck calling--my son has a guide service and i help him guiding---you have to " Speak the Language " :)

Maybe the animals know "food" comes from there; so they're marking their territory (so they think).

My Grandpup too has a big interest in my grill when ever she visits; no matter if the cover is on or not. Kind of like she also investigates the Grandsons hi-chair!!! She's good at finding little pickens and drippins I'll tell you. Thank goodness she hasn't pee'd on either.

I just ordered my cover--needless to say --time has slowed down just like when I ordered and was waiting for my KK :lol:
June 4 2008 ordered

June 16 2008 delivered

I Got my cover today, 12 days after ordering it-- That's a great turnaround---fits perfect looks beautiful

Thanks Johnnyboy