bobvoeh

First Rotisserie Cook - Mojo Chicken

Very simple to make. Just put a chicken in a ziplock bag and fill with Mojo. I use Badia brand.

aV1k4otS.jpg

The EZQue Rotisserie is the easiest thing to use. My George Forman is now a breadbox. Just lay the chickens in there and clamp them babies down.

aV1k4ysr.jpg

Snap them into the KK.

aV1k4Nqi.jpg

Cooked them for 1 hour at 375 and bumped it up to 400 to finish them off for about 1/2 hour.

aV1k4XoS.jpg

Not done yet, but looking good.

aV1k5ZfA.jpg

Ahh, now thats better. Pulled them when I measured 180 degrees in the thighs.

aV1k6icJ.jpg

These chickens were juicier on the inside than any I've ever cooked, even ones that I've used injectors on. Since Mojo is a citrus based marinade, the sugars make a nice and sticky, as well as crispy skin.

Hey, Bob! :) So much cooking! You buy a new belt yet? :::giggle:::

One down side of KK ownership. :D

Nah, I've actually been pretty good about watching how much I eat. Except that butt I did, kept picking while pulling (I know I'm gonna regret typing that later) :lol:

We still have 1 slab of ribs, 1 whole chicken and probably half that butt in the fridge. I don't have time to cook during the week, so this will get us through till the weekend. The KK is getting a much needed rest !!!