I always thought the whole chickens and boneless pork loins I cooked on ceramic cookers for the last 20-30 years were the best possible. Whether brined, spatchcocked, injected or just cooked with oil and rub, everyone always raved and many of my friends and family have joined the ceramic cooker club as a result.

Boy was I wrong.

With the EZQue roti and the top closed on the KK with the meat cooked over a water pan with coals/wood chunks on either side of the water/drip pan, the meat is even jucier and more flavorful than ever. Ordinary grocery store meat becomes extraordinary. Even after it rests when you cut a slice it drips on the floor on the way to your mouth!

Thank you Dennis for designing the KK to fit a roti with the top closed! I don't really understand why this procedure is even better than regular indirect, but it is.

I can't wait to try some other meats.

Re: KK & EZQue

Thank you Dennis for designing the KK to fit a roti with the top closed! I don't really understand why this procedure is even better than regular indirect, but it is.

I can't wait to try some other meats.

I will 2nd that for sure---even a pork loin comes out much more juicy---and the chx are 2nd to none

You're teasing those of us who can't use a roti/EZQue!!

Those of us having the other guys non preferred cooker; we, don't have a hole, mount for motor, or nothing to accomodate a roti!

That sucks; now you guys have me wanting a roti!

Dennis, will the smaller cooker you're designing have one?

Re: You're teasing those of us who can't use a roti/EZQue!!

Those of us having the other guys non preferred cooker; we, don't have a hole, mount for motor, or nothing to accomodate a roti!

That sucks; now you guys have me wanting a roti!

Dennis, will the smaller cooker you're designing have one?

Of course! and Guru ready.

It will be a smaller Gen II.. but it's really pretty big.

Much bigger than I thought it would be when I drew it on my Mac..

;);)

See, that is your problem right there! :smt062 Leave the toy computers for the kids to play on! :eek:

-=Jasen=-

:lol: Normally I would be saying something like that, but the big black thing he drew on it that is sitting on my patio makes me give him a pass. :lol:

Oh, sorry to get OT so Yea, the Rotis Kicks :bootyshake: !! Those chickens were the juiciest chickens I have eaten ever. Meat pulled right off the bone too. I have a pork butt left over in the freezer that I was going to marinate cuban style and slow roast on the KK, I wonder how that would fare in the Rotis?

:lol: Normally I would be saying something like that, but the big black thing he drew on it that is sitting on my patio makes me give him a pass. :lol:

It has been a while since I have smacked the Mac users.....cannot resist an opportunity...ever! :smt075

-=Jasen=-

Cut me I still bleed Apple juice!

It has been a while since I have smacked the Mac users.....cannot resist an opportunity...ever! :smt075

-=Jasen=-

Picked up a new app in December.. VMware Fusion

I can have a Windows XP window open on my OSX desktop and use both at the same time..

Intel powered Macs kill all arguments.. They are the best of both worlds and just a bit more.. But like everything in the Best of the Best category,

You pay a bit more too.

:lol::lol:

I threw out 96,500 foreign language files in 756 folders totaling 1.46 gig off my hard drive yesterday...

Any MAC users want to know how, write me..

Re: Cut me I still bleed Apple juice!

Picked up a new app in December.. VMware Fusion

I can have a Windows XP window open on my OSX desktop and use both at the same time..

VMware is a great product. I'm a big time user. I have VMware Workstation on my 64bit Vista box as well as my 64bit Linux box so if there is anything I need that won't run on 64, just fire up a VM and let it run in another OS.

We also have VMware ESX Servers at work, that is sweet. We are trying free up an old HP Cluster so we can rob it of its SAN. Once we do that, we will have 4 ESX Servers, connected to the SAN (big box of hard drives) and can take a virtual machine that is running on one ESX Server and transfer it to another ESX Server LIVE !!! VMotion, yea that cost more money too. Oh well, enough geek talk.

Re: V2P TAP

Well, since we are all geeking out here...

If anyone is interested in bridging the "virtual" network with your physical network (so you don't have to buy everything twice!) PM me. My company builds a V2P Tap and right now it is FREE! Better hurry! 8)

Thats funny, I just downloaded Solera V2P the other day, just haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

We just gave my daughter an Apple MacBook laptop for her graduation gift. I guess she's thrilled--I have no idea what it's all about, but she deserves it! And she just announced she will be working in an orphanage for several months in Argentina, before attending college. After which she wants to join the Peace Corps. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

We just gave my daughter an Apple MacBook laptop for her graduation gift. I guess she's thrilled--I have no idea what it's all about' date=' but she deserves it! And she just announced she will be working in an orphanage for several months in Argentina, before attending college. After which she wants to join the Peace Corps. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!![/quote']

Sounds like a wonderful daughter, Prime. :) Of course, you ARE prepared to support her for another decade or two, right? :smt061