ThreeDJ16

Augusta, Ga

Hello, been in the forum for a little while, but just noticed this section really. So while I am not a long time ceramic BBQer, I am a fairly long time BBQer (at least for my age anyway). I grew up completely with pit cooking; you did not cook Que unless it was on a spit over a pit! Later on, I started realizing the lazy advantages of over types of cookers so I moved into a small offset smoker/grill combo. Then I bought a Traeger pellet feed grill; the novelty wore off soon when I realized it was horrible at grilling temps. Over the years I also had webers, brinkmans and several others for grilling and smoking. It was not until someone introduced me to ceramics that I realized I could have the best of both cooking worlds - high temp grilling and low/slow cooking. I then got into the K market and thought it was the best out there. That thought slowly turned as I started seeing more and more people with real grill problems being ignored and tormented in their forums. Then I ran across the KK and imediately saw the inovation of an original idea, a cool new & better grill was being made. I knew then, I had to sell the old K and buy the new KK - which is where I am at now - sold the old waiting on the new!

On a side note, hobbies include: home theater, electronics/computers/gaming, homebrewing, winemaking, welding/fabrication and obviously cooking! Feel free to email or pm me on any of them!

-=Jasen=-