DennisLinkletter

E-Z Que Rotisserie

Hello,

I'm really pleased with my E-Z Que Rotisserie ready feature.. & I'm also proud to have the only OEM Rotisserie ready ceramic grill that cooks with the dome closed.

Please take a peek at the .avi (movie) by clicking on the upper photo :wink:

v47993s4.jpg

FYI

Much to my disapointment the delivery missed the deadline and our grill did not make the Salt Lake, Patio, Hearth and BBQ Expo March 9th -12th.. :cry:

KomodoEZQue.jpg

Re: socket like fixture

Are there any close-up pictures or any info on the rotisserie closed socket like fixture? I would like to see and hear how it looks and works and is mounted.

aj

My great, great, great, grandfather started the R&D on this project 240 years ago in a small Japan seaside village.

I'm sorry but I've been sworn to secrecy and the last thing I'm allowed to do is disclose the complex reduction gearing and radical cam layout to a new forum member or anyone with a last name that starts with a "J" :lol:

Your just going to have to trust me.. A Komodo Rotisserie cooked chicken is just the best... crispy skin with juicy meat that is perfectly and evenly cooked..

Regardless what people who cook on those other ceramic forums say... a chicken turned while cooking forces the juices to run through the meat again and again rather than drip out into your cooker.. Try that on a beer can...

BTW What's your zip code I'll get you a shipping quote :wink:

I wholeheartedly agree about the chicken, and many other meats for that matter, and wish I had seen that a rotisserie was available on a ceramic cooker before I bought one. Zip is 32095. Is that all you need from me to post info/pics, like you have posted on all your other hardware?

Is the ball in my court or their's?

Just curious about when the good folks at EZQue will have a model available for the OBT? Is the ball in your court or their's?

-=Jasen=-

I guess in both.. They have drawings and I have brackets. I've sent out both the adaptors and brackets to folks who want them..

This spring I tride to get a OTb to him for the Salt lake show.. It missed it's connection in Singapore and then the show by a few days..

I really need to bite the bullet and send him one for a couple of weeks then off to Fred at BBQ guru for some more fitting..

man...that sounds like a long process!

I am soooo trying to order one of these, but you never stop tinkering and improving! I could wait and get a rotisserie sent after the fact, but now I have to wait until shotgun fred fine tunes the guru port!

You need a moratorium on development! Maybe save all of these improvements and have model years...like cars!

??

I am hoping soon - hehe - as the EZQue rotisserie might be on my wish list for a birthday present. I really like this idea since their rotisserie encloses the meat; I can think of so many uses. The way I understand it now is that EZQue does not have a rotisserie that fits the OTB - correct? I am also wondering though, the side tables are very important and if they do not work together if the rotisserie, can it be moved to the corners?

-=Jasen=-

Re: Both the Guru and the EZ Que...

Both the Guru and the EZ Que are ready to go.. I have the EZ Que here.. See video on the links page..

And a few customers are using the Guru.. See rgoldey's post..

Rotisserie for the OBT? As when I asked the person at EZQue, he said they were still in developement for the OBT?

-=Jasen=-

Yea.. Yea.. Yea..

That's because they don't have an OTB sitting in there shop.. Trust me, I can for now handle making the bracket and shafts that use their cradle and motor..

Play the video above and tell me if their version of for other BBQs is "underdeveloped"..

Mine as far as I know is the only one that closes while turning...

Yup I love those simple breakthroughs!

You wanna rotisserie for the OBT or Classic? I'm ready when you are.. :lol:

Re: ez que accessory

I'm confused too. I'd like to get an EZ Que Rot to do the turkey this Thanksgiving. What's the process for getting the "set up?" Order the bracket from Dennis' date=' and everything else from EZ Que?[/quote']

There is some mixups on shafts and brackets.. but we are working it thru.. I'll send you photos so I can send you the correct items..

Nice to have you back Theo..

:wink::wink: