Nator

Atlanta (pallet share)

I would come in for five boxes, but only over the Eggtoberfest weekend (Oct 17 through 19). There will be a bunch (1,000 plus) of Big Green Egg users in Tucker, GA that weekend. I don't know how to get the word out to much larger ceramic cooking community, but it could solve the problem.

Re: Atlanta (pallet share)

As Dennis has stated he has some great rates on shipping right now and a discounted price on the charcoal for KK owners. Dennis has quoted me a price to ship a pallet to my office in Stone Mountain and I am looking for someone to split this pallet with me. It would be roughly $390.00 for each of the two of us and we would each get 14 boxes. Thats about $27 per box. So please send me a PM or email if you are interested, thanks.

A new member of the KK Forum, but not a stranger to K cooking and EC Charcoal. I have been using two of Richard's K's going on 10 years. Unfortunately/fortunately(if i can come up with the money for a GEN 2.4 Ultimate 23"), I have had no luck reaching anyone for customer service in recent months. Searching for alternatives, led me to the KK sight and an eventual discussion With Dennis.

I have 40#'s of butts on my K today and sadly used my last EC charcoal, from the other company, for this cook.

So this puts me in need of more to insure successful future L/S cooks. I have to say this is the only way to cook L/S. I would be grateful if one the Atlanta KK'ers would be willing to part ways with a few boxes of your recent shipment. I would also like to get in on future orders.

Well unfortunately I already have someone coming to purchase 4 boxes from me and that only leaves me 10 and I wish to keep these. Hopefully more people in this area will hear about it and you can get another pallet share together. Did a low and slow last night and this stuff rocks. Just load it, light it and sleep easy. I've got her cranked down and will check shortly how much is left. I used about half a box but I'm willing to bet there is still half the stuff left even after about 15 hours.

I'm a newby here interested in a pallet share (or to buy a few boxes from someone that may have a stockpile). I've never tried extruded coconut charcoal in my Kamado #5, but only due to inaccesibility to it. I noticed that there is a Marietta, GA share too....maybe we should try to combine the 2 and see if there is enough demand to warrant a pallet. I'm anxious to give this a go so pm me or put up a post! Thanks!