Curly

Pizza Oven or bread oven

I saw this on the tractor forum and thought it would be interesting to some of these pizza cookers. Although no one here needs a pizza oven if they have a KK, it's cool looking and DJ may whip one up in a day or 2.

This is a link to the thread where the guy made the outside brick oven.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/related-topics/123928-brick-oven.html

I want one! I wonder what the zoning/building code requirements for that are...

I guess that depends on whether or not you get a permit ;)

Its not like its going to be landing in your neighbors yard after the next windstorm, so as long as you share the pizza and bread with your immediate neighbors, you'll be fine :P

Re: Pizza Oven or bread oven

Although no one here needs a pizza oven if they have a KK, it's cool looking and DJ may whip one up in a day or 2.

Good to hear from ya bro! Hope all is well?

Will have the oven up in a day or 3....hehehe. Man, that dude put some time and thought into building that thing. All of those wood cutouts for holding the brick while they set....jeez. Think it would be easier to stick with the KK...hehe. Getting much "more" lazy these days. If I could just get my ignition torch tied into my Procom and a robot to toss on the food/grab beer.........man life would be sweet..hehe. :wink:

-=Jasen=-

Yes.. He lives..

Great to hear from you.

A bit jealous that your spending time on your tractor forum in lew of the KK forum but we'll take what ever time your offering.

But to go from making 2375 posts to zero overnight is painful for us..

Who wudda thunk we'd have missed you @ all?

But we did.. especially when we needed to talk about country, prison, trucks, trains and momma..

Charcoal burning stove no natural gas..

if that ain't country, you can kiss my asbestos grill..

:lol::lol:

Yes.. He lives..

Great to hear from you.

A bit jealous that you're spending time on your tractor forum in lieu of the KK forum but we'll take what ever time your offering.

But to go from making 2375 posts to zero overnight is painful for us..

Who wudda thunk we'd have missed you @ all?

But we did.. especially when we needed to talk about country, prison, trucks, trains and momma..

Charcoal burning stove no natural gas..

if that ain't country, you can kiss my ass..bestos?

:lol::lol:

Don't worry, I occasionally keep him company over there. Although the primary reason I have a tractor is to lift the KK into place. He bought the right color tractor, but needs to read the brand name a little better. :D

Food comes up often there, and when it comes up methods of cooking it come up shortly thereafter!