Curly

Welcome Sanny

Thanks, Curly! :) I appreciate the public welcome. The PM "welcome" from someone else, not so much. But perhaps that person thought I was here to be mean. And thanks to the forum for the funny posts about me. :D I've been having fun reading them (not kidding). Feel free to continue. Yes, I'm a cheery poster, mostly. Don't intend to be any less pleasant here than on another ceramic cooking forum or on priusonline.com. References available, if you like.

I hadn't intended to post, really, until you waved. I'd been lurking for a while, looking for ceramic cooking tips and recipes, but when I heard there might be people on one forum pretending to be people on another forum, I thought I'd sign up so no one would mislead this forum.

When my ceramic cooker arrives, I'll post photos of my messterpieces. :oops: For now, it's just me and the GE electric range. But with baking stones on both racks, I make a wicked pizza, delicious bread, and biscotti my Grandma Anna Lucia would be proud of! :wink:

Q on!

Sanny,

Allright, it is the real Sanny, I was also afraid there might be another imposter in our midst. I've read a lot of your posts over there, yes, exuberant was the word :D

I can't wait til you actually get a ceramic cooker...you are gonna go posting crazy, I also hope you are a picture taker...I'm pretty bad about that. Took pics of my ribs when they went on today, but never quite got any pics afterwards. I hope to improve in that area.

You'll really have to meet Gerard, he's your opposite, the eternal pessimist. He reminds me of that donkey on Winnie the Pooh. Eeyore.

Drop by anytime.

Curly :lol:

PMed Apology!

I PMed you an apology! I explained the whole deal about people getting impersonated in these forums. My PM was only intended for someone pretending to be you. If this is the real you (that is just sad I had to say that), welcome to the forum. If it is someone else, then my PM still stands and I think it is a bad idea to impersonate anyone!

Don't worry though, very soon these issues will be resolved and I do not think we will be seeing anymore forum fakers!

Welcome,

-=Jasen=-

welcome

Welcome Sanny, clearly you have a good sense of humor and that mixes well with the topics. If you have been reading awhile, you can see there is a fair amount of humor being exchanged here. I also read the other forum and there is lots to be shared on both forums. I'll hold off the lawyer jokes until you've gotten more comfortable....I'm sure you know there is no end to those :lol: I know you've ordered a K, what color and when is it due?

samantha

Baby ceramic cooker on the way

Samantha, thanks for the welcome. Clean and fun lawyer jokes welcome. I escaped ordinary legal practice, and now work for the State of NJ (when it's open - last one out, turn off the lights), Department of Envt. Protection.

Thank you, too, firemonkey.

Curly, is it that obvious I'm me? Oh my... who knew? ;) You don't think I could be faking?

DrunkJ, I never mentioned a name - you could have remained anonymous and just the two of us would have know about the PM. :* But thanks for outing yourself. Very kind of you.

The new baby (delivery date unknown, but maybe by the end of July) is a cobalt blue tiled "middle sized" of the 5 standard sizes the company offers. Just me and the garbage gullet dog, so I didn't need a giant one, but I wanted the versatility that the size offers. :)

Yeah Sanny, I think you may be difficult to impersonate. A hilarious idea would be to offer Gerard a million bucks if he could go over to one of the forums you post to, and convince them for any period of time, that he is you.

He would fall off the wagon within minutes and turn into Eeyore and everyone would be calling you on the phone to ask if you were on something.

Don't worry, you are probably safe. :lol: So is Gerard :cry:

Re: Baby ceramic cooker on the way

DrunkJ, I never mentioned a name - you could have remained anonymous and just the two of us would have know about the PM. :* But thanks for outing yourself. Very kind of you.

I didn't mind! I keep no secrets, opps, hang on - gotta get these skeletons back up in the closet - argh!

-=Jasen=- er, Curly, no wait Gerard (pfft, no way I would impersonate him).

#5 is a nice size

Sanny,

I have a #5 as well. Even with a family of 4, it has ample capacity. I am in the market for a bigger grill, and thats how I found my way here. I am considering the OTB KK. I love the innovations on this grill.

I plan to keep the #5 (as long as it will last) so I can have the versatility of cooking at 2 different temps. Especially since the outdoor cooking seeason runs all here year in FL!

According to Curly and Jasen' date=' I'm your antithesis. Despite that, welcome aboard. Let me apologize now for offending you sometime in the future. It's bound to happen.[/quote']So long as you're not my nemesis, knock yourself out and Q your little heart out! :)

According to Curly and Jasen' date=' I'm your antithesis. Despite that, welcome aboard. Let me apologize now for offending you sometime in the future. It's bound to happen.[/quote']So long as you're not my nemesis, knock yourself out and Q your little heart out! :)

Gawd, you are chipper. :P

And now Jasen has another word to look up.