Curly

Welcome ColaCooker

The branch is the creek, my daughter's yankee great grandma called it a branch, thus her southern born grandma and southern ma called it that. So if I call it a creek, what it's supposed to be called, they look at me like I'm from another planet.

??Them Too???

The branch is the creek' date=' my daughter's yankee great grandma called it a branch, thus her southern born grandma and southern ma called it that. So if I call it a creek, what it's supposed to be called, they look at me like I'm from another planet.[/quote']

Dude, we look at you like your from another planet!!!!! hehe :lol:

-=Jasen=-

I've never been to Mr. Bunky's although I've heard good things.

Maurice's seems to be the most well known Columbia BBQ place but there are lots of others. We're lucky to have a great selection of BBQ types here. Within a few miles we can get mustard based (my favorite), NC style tomato based and vinegar based.

Cola. can get hot and humid but you learn to live with it. I love it here.

Tony

!!

Acually, I made up a recipe that I tried to emulate Maurice's Piggy Pigs recipe - everyone who tried it says mine is better. One of my friends who used to own a BBQ place here in Augusta keep it freshly made up in his suace bar he likes it so much. I will post it in the recipe section. It is called Jasen's Muddies Mustard. Personally, I like my brown sugar based one better, I made it up based on Sconyer's recipe - I called it Sweet Heat and love it on ribs (but only after the ribs hit the plate - none on my grill). I also have a tomato based sauce the I love on chicken. If anyone wants any of these recipes, let me know and I will post them. I have several rub mixtures too.

-=Jasen=-